Sunday, March 4, 2007

Flashback



Cute picture of two little angels! My girls' first birthday party after moving to our new house. We combined the parties and took them to a riding stable. Sydney was turning 4 years and Amanda 7 years. Rachel (sitting behind Syd) was probably almost 3yrs. What a fun day! But, as I saw this picture again, it just reminded me what a great time we had with my cousin, her kids, and Aunt Kay when we lived at Grandma's little house in Draper. Nothing compares to playing with your cousins and we had the greatest opportunity to spend lots of time together. Kay tended Rachel & Mitchell once a week and my girls lived for that day. We lived down a private lane and there weren't any kids close enough to walk out and play with. A huge adjustment from living in our cul-de-sac. Aunt Kay is still my girls' favorite and we couldn't have made it through the hard 7 months of building without Kay & Bud, Staci & her kids. I know Heavenly Father was watching out for us and knew what we would need during this time....family.

No comments: