Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Puppy presents & a broken fence




Oh, so many more 'cute' moments in our fam today. The dog was doing so well with the potty issues, until tonight when I found a little present as I was vacuuming the living room. I had no idea he had even been in the living room! Guess we'll be 'limiting' his roaming territory again. I hope this potty thing gets under control soon. There is only about 6 months before I will start potty training Brandon! Speaking of B, he was really good at terrible two's today. He has also figured out that he is bigger than the dog and can kick him! Needless to say, I have to be on my toes!


I think that B is going to be lots of fun this summer. He gets so mad when I won't let him stay outside. Whether it's getting out of the car after arriving home, or running out to get the mail, we have major drama about coming back in the house. We really need to get our back fence fixed from our mini-twister that blew through our yard this fall, so that I don't lose B or the dog! (The funnel cloud just picked up the swingset and threw it into the fence. It picked up the playhouse and threw it 50 yards and it looked like it had exploded! This only happened in our yard. No other damage in the whole neighborhood-just our luck!)

I did take Mater to Amanda's class at school today. She was so excited to show him off to her friends. They sat in a little circle and she got to tell all about him. It was fun to see her so excited! Tomorrow I am taking Mater to Sydney's class for show-n-tell. I'm glad they like him!

No comments: