Monday, January 15, 2007

NOT a cute moment


It's been one of 'those' days where you just don't get much done, have a house full of kids (some mine, some not) and a to-do list a mile long that stayed that way today. It started out with our new puppy deciding that our comforter was a great place to tinkle this morning! NOT CUTE! I don't have a washer big enough to wash the comforter, so it's at the cleaners until Wednesday night! With the temperature forcasted to be about ZERO tonight....I'm already cold. Then, as I was taking one of Sydney's friends home this afternoon, I took the dog in the car with me. All of a sudden, my lap got warm. UGH! The dog tinkled on my lap! NOT CUTE! I'm just hoping that someday this potty training thing will click with him and we can enjoy him more...because right now, I'm so not thinking he's cute! Oh well...it could always be worse, right?

1 comment:

Jamie and Family said...

oh my gosh, its really like having another baby! so much work to train a pup! good luck with that!