Monday, June 3, 2013

More updates....

Here are pictures from my cell phone. Sorry if they are repeats....just don't want to miss a thing!
 Melaine, Maddy's mom, and I took these cute girls out for dinner after another winning dance competition!
 Amanda and I met Mike at his work one day before we went to buy her a new mattress. Because we had to wait a few minutes, she decided to take his post it notes and 'write' that he loves buy, etc all over his office furniture!  That cone up top is a gift from a salesman and says BYU Police on it....ah, good times!
 More dance pictures!
 Mike & I went to Brandon's classroom for his animal report. He did a great job!  It was on a Komodo Dragon and he did the research and poster all himself!  Mike helped him with the diorama.  Such a cute kid!

The girls got to go see Iron Man 3 at an 8 o'clock premiere the day before it came out.  So, I took my boys to sushi at Sushi Monster!  I love these boys!

No comments: