Monday, June 3, 2013

Misc cell phone pictures!

Oh, I gotta get better at sending cell phone pix to my iPhoto!
 Sydney's 5th grade got to go to JA City at the Gateway.  It's a Junior Achievement city that has sponsors from around Salt Lake and then the kids come and run the town!  It was amazing! I sure hope funding is around for Brandon when he's this old.
 Sydney worked in the Best Buy area.  It was where an employee had to come get the supplies for their companies.  She was busy. But, she didn't want to wear the blue jacket. It wasn't fashionable enough!
 Here we are!  She's so cute! I had to work with some other kids in the radio station.  They had to play requests. We had to sell them so that we could pay off our start up loan.  We had to collect money, enter it, send bills.....it was so fun!
 Here's my group!  And below is her 5th grade class.  She's just right of the sign.  They had a mayor and speeches. There were banks, tv stations, restaurants, REAL SL, utilities....so great!
 Afterward, the other volunteer moms and I took these cute girls to a cute chocolate store in the Avenues.  Can't remember the name right now....but it was delish!
 This is Amanda's Valentine from Corey :) I was home when he left it on the doorstep and ran!
 Major cold this winter....crazy icicles

 Pictures from St George and the IceBreaker Tourney trip!
 Bowling and a terrible singing....This Girl is on Fire!

 Basement before....



 Picture of my brother, Evan, that was in Brandon's 2nd grade program.....
 Amanda had a bad day at school, so I picked her up and took her to IKEA to look for stuff for her new room.  We found a great light that later Grandpa Gib and I ran the electric for :)


Another dance trophy!!!

No comments: