Sunday, January 6, 2013

My birthday

Really, this story is of the Sunday after my birthday.  Cute Mike forgot the cake. I told you that December was so busy. He never forgets, but he didn't remember until my birthday night that I suggested we just order pizza instead of going out.  He felt so bad. 
He got the cake the next day, but we didn't have time to eat it until Sunday.
 So, we got ready for everyone to sing and then have cake.  The mood was a little grumpy at that moment for some reason I can't remember.  Brandon kept blowing out the candles. And then, Brandon sneezed on the cake!
 Mrs Backer's cakes are a little pricey. So, Brandon got in trouble.  Then, he pouted.  I told everyone to just sing so we could cut the cake on the side B didn't sneeze on.
 Brandon got mad and went to his room.  I think Sydney and I were the only ones who had a piece at that moment.  The picture above is of me pretending to blow out the candles.  Oh my...some days!
 Here are a couple of decor pictures.  The mantel.....
And this is what we bought ourselves from Jim & Renae for Christmas....another nutcracker :)

No comments: