Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Certified Babysitter

 Sydney went with Abigail Orison to a babysitting class on Dec. 27th. It was all day held at the Red Cross in Salt Lake City.
 When she got home, she had to show me the first aid she had learned.  Cracks me up!
Luckily, Brandon is a good sport!

And below is what we are doing today....both kiddos are down with the stomach flu.  Brandon started at 3am this morning and Sydney just started at noon.  We are tired and sad to be sick.   I have been hearing about people all around our neighborhood who have been caught by this bug and it's not fun. I was hoping we'd miss it. We usually stay pretty healthy during the winter.  Mike has already been sick twice.....by that, I mean sick enough to stay home from work. That takes some doing.  I just hope I stay well so I can take care of my family. Wish us luck!

No comments: