Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas Day visits

 Christmas Day was a beautiful sunny day! This picture was on the way to my parent's house.  The school on the right is my elementary school. Twin Peaks!

We had a great visit with my parents and a couple of my brothers & fams were there.  Then, we went to see a movie. The girls and I saw 'Les Mis' and the boys saw 'The Hobbit' Both were great movies and a fun way to spend some time together at Christmas.
We grabbed McDonalds for dinner.  For reals....That made us appreciate how Renae always had dinner for us when we'd meet with the Arveseths on Christmas Day.

Then, we got ready to FaceTime with Mike's parents who are in New Zealand on a mission.  It was so fun! We just set up our iPad and chatted away.  We got a tour of their apartment. The kids showed them the things they received for Christmas.  It was a great Christmas 'phone call' from our missionaries!


No comments: