Monday, October 29, 2012

Trunk or Treat at Farm Hill Ward

Cute niece, Kate & Sydney comparing tans.
 Friday after the soccer practice, Sydney, Brandon and I went to my parent's ward Halloween party.  I really only knew a couple of people there even though my parent's are in the house I grew up in.  Their boundaries had changed from when I was little. It was fun to be back in our ward building.
 My cute parents!
 Boxer Brandon
 Garrett & Brandon
 Elyse
 Papa trunk or treating with Sydney and Brandon
 Mom in her witch hat and below....Mom & Cozette


Our kids haven't ever gone to a trunk or treat before and they liked it.  It was a pretty easy way to get lots of candy with minimal effort! :) It did make me glad for our neighborhood because of the abundance of kids and the grown-ups that love to go all out for Halloween.  It should be years before we have to trunk it

Afterward, we hung out with my parents until it was time to pick up Mike from the airport.  It was good to have him home.  He had a great time.  The place was beautiful.  He learned a lot.  He got to know our neighbor who was there, too, a little better and he always loves to hang with Reed.  Mike got Brandon a bat and himself a hat from the World Series game he attended and brought the girls ghiradelli chocolates. Yum! We are happy that he's home. Thanks everyone for a fun night!

No comments: