Sunday, June 27, 2010

Brandon's tooth!!!

Brandon's not too sure about this....

I'm very far behind on blogging, but also very tired as I just returned from girl's camp. Since I can't quite update the last 2 weeks right now, I thought I would post about Brandon and losing his first tooth! I cried a little.
It started to get loose about a month ago and I told him not to wiggle it ( I don't want him to start losing those cute baby teeth!). Then, his friend, Spencer told him not to wiggle it. So, I guess I decided I should tell him that it's ok to wiggle it and it will be great when it falls out (was that a clear sentence?). Soon, it was super loose. So much so that he couldn't talk!
When Mikey got home from work, he pulled it out! Brandon was really excited and he looks so old now!

No comments: