Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yum-O

Mike & I went to dinner last night with Casey and Nicole and they introduced us to a yummy new(er) restaurant downtown, Faustina. It's kind of off the beaten path, but everything we had there was Yummy! The decor has a modern edge and the prices are $18-$25ish for dinner, but delish! Mike had a filet mignon...oh...so great. And I had butternut squash ravioli that tasted like Thanksgiving/Christmas. It was hard to explain, but it was comfort food that transported me to the holidays. Don't blink or you miss it at 454 East 300 South. I know, I should be a restaurant critic!

2 comments:

d.r. gib said...

That sounds yummy. You should be a critic and take us with you so we can have free food.

Staci said...

Oh, thanks for the fun new restaurant info! You two get around! LOVE YA