Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Did ya like it?

So, I'm thinking I would have like this book to go differently......it had some interesting twists, but overall I felt like the fun love story between Bella & Edward got lost. The story didn't
suck me in like the other books. (I could definitely put it down at night and get some sleep). So, I didn't love it, but didn't hate it. I am glad that Bella & Edward ended up together.
(The last 2 pages were good)
What did you think?
PS: I ordered it twice by accident, so if anyone has yet to buy a copy, you can buy my extra!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

I really liked it. Steve laughed at me for reading it as fast as I did. I agree, it wasn't as much about the love story, but I liked the unexpected surprises she threw in there. I was also worried that Bella and Edward were going to have to go live in seclusion for a long time, I'm glad that didn't happen, it would have been sorta boring I think.

d.r. gib said...

I do not have it, how much would it be to buy it from you?

Alisa said...

Ok, so I just typed a whole long thing about the book, and realized that I don't want to post it because it would have lots of spoilers, and I don't want to ruin or bias the book for anyone who hasn't read it yet. I'll email it to you, instead. Lucky you.

I will say that- I'm with you, Jill.