Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wanna play?

Two down! I have a lot to update on the reunion (it was super fun!), but for now: wanna play?

Memories, on the corner of my mind...
Here are the instructions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot; anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

d.r. gib said...

It is hard to pick just one fun memory. We had so much fun with all of you guys in St George, especially exploring Zion National Park. Plus that sandwich shop you took us too was so yummy!

Hillary said...

So many memories :) The ones that probably stick out the most are the family dinners where we have to sit in between our husbands to prevent a food fight (or where we don't sit inbetween them to avoid getting caught in that food or water fight!)

Plus the Fiesta Bowl was an awesome one!

Do anything you can afford said...

I agree it's hard to narrow down that great memories from a life time of good times. The lastest, though, was the fun party we had last night and the great time the kids had on that huge water slide. I'm glad Kenz could come - she had a blast and it was fun to see her with Amanda.
I mainly remember that you have always been so great at sharing - you are very unselfish - a great quality. Loves