Wednesday, April 8, 2015

More selfies...

I need to learn to do Chatbooks because these pictures would be great for those! Anyway, here is what the kids did during Christmas break.  Amanda snowboarded almost every day. I think she missed one day!  She loves it. It's her passion and it makes her very happy!




 Amanda and Chez and I don't know who is on the right....Snowbasin, Utah

 Sydney started snowboarding lessons. She's a good skier, but doesn't love it.  She and Morgan and Morgan's siblings all took lessons. She loved it starting the first day!






 Amanda went boarding with her soccer friends!  They are a tight group of girls....love them!


 Amanda snowboarded while Chezney skis....
 Amanda and Susie and below is Amanda and Austin.  I think Ty and Chez are in the backseat.
 Sydney went boarding on New Years Eve and ended up breaking her arm! UGH!  The dumb instructor told her she was fine and to ski down the hill.  Luckily that day I decided to sit in the lodge. Morgan came in and told me that Sydney had fallen and she thought she was hurt. I texted Amanda to go find her. Then, by the time Sydney made it down the mountain the dumb (and probably high) instructor told her to just board with her for the rest of the lesson (about a half hour). Sydney told her that I was in the lodge and she wanted to go talk to me.  No tears from Sydney is why I think everyone thought she was ok. She's a tough kid and doesn't like to cry in front of people.  When I saw her, I could tell.  She couldn't move her arm at all. We tried to find first aid, but in the end just decided to go to the instacare.  I gathered all the kids (Brandon had been hanging with me in the lodge) and we headed home. We stopped for lunch and then had Amanda drop us at the Instacare.  We waited 2 HOURS before she got back for vitals and the vitals nurse said...um, I think this is a priority! And got us into a doctor  upstairs who was trying to help relieve the wait in instacare. They were AWESOME! and got her into x-ray quickly and casted up quickly and sent us home.
 Oh right....her $15 wrist guards were warm in her coat pocket and would have saved her wrist from being broken. Lesson learned!  I helped her get ready for the New Years Eve party at Sam Parrish's and sent her out to play!

 Sydney's friends: She called me about 11:30pm and wanted to come home, but by the time I got there, her phone was dead and I just waited for her in the driveway. I welcomed 2015 from the Parrish's driveway all by myself!  Their neighbors came out and banged pans and about 5 minutes after that....Syd came out!  Wahoo....party on!
 Chezney and Amanda in Park City......
Sydney downloaded her phone to the main computer. She's worried she'll lose pictures of Addy and fun things from her insta like this direct messaged compliment.....Love these girls!

No comments: