Thursday, April 16, 2015

January 2015

 January brought carpet for the basement family room! Yay! It's been used everyday since! So great to finally have this area in the basement done!
 Jim & Renae celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary!  We were trying to do a big open house and they didn't want that. Instead, they wanted to have a fancy dinner with their kids (who live in Utah anyway).  We went to 5 Alls.  It was DELISH!  And Doug brought this HUGE cake from Cheesecake Factory. We all just brought home pieces to the kids...it was yummy though!

 Catherine asked Jim & Renae some questions and videoed it with my camera.  I was working on a video mainly with pictures and just hadn't finished it yet.  I added the video parts from this night and the end result was AWESOME if I do say so myself!  A real tear-jerker....it covered half their marriage. I'm thinking about doing a Mother's day video of the grandkids for Renae.  We'll see if our computer works well enough for me to do that.  It's been on the fritz and it's a pain!

 Scott & Kellie had this apple cider bottle engraved and then had a glicee made of their picture. It turned out so great!




 The fam at 5 Alls...Matt & Alisa, Cath & Doug, Renae & Jim, Mike & me and Kellie & Scott!  We missed Jimmy and Steve & Hillary.

The happy couple!

No comments: