Thursday, July 24, 2014

Random Catch up


Here's a quick few updates from my Instagram account.  Mike rode in the MS bike tour with Spencer Jones and Barry & Julie Whitehead.  He did 45 miles and we are so proud of him! We stayed the night in Logan and were there to cheer him in as he crossed the finish line.

Mike has been riding his bike to work quite a bit lately.  He improves his time each day.  He really loves riding and I'm so glad he's back into it!



 The Air Force Thunderbirds were in town over the 4th of July week at Hill Air Force Base.  We can usually see some of the air show from our backyard.  This year on Sunday, Mike, Brandon and I chased them down for a closer look and ended up in a Mortuary parking lot in Layton along with about 40 other families to watch these amazing pilots!  They would fly low right over us. It was amazing!!


I went with the Activity Day girls in the ward to This is the Place Heritage Park for our quarterly activity.  We had great fun exploring and 'being pioneers' and the extra bonus was running into Marianne Dunn, my friend from college that I haven't seen in 20+ years! She works at the park and I asked our guide if she knew Mare and where I could find her. The guide said she knew her and that she worked in the building we were in!  We had a great time catching up and taking selfies!

No comments: