Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A little Love

I've had the weirdest day. Something is just off.
I went to the Apple store at Gateway for a one-to-one appointment and pointers on my new camera.
The guy made me wait 20 minutes for my appointment.
Granted, I was early, but he was also 10 minutes late.
He only gave me a few tips.
Then, when time was up, he told me he had to go to the bathroom.
T.M.I.!
I hate wasting my time like that.

I was also unbelievably tired this morning.  I dragged myself through a yoga video and promised myself I would go to the gym tonight.  Still wrestling with myself on that one.

Mikey is at Amanda's indoor soccer game.  It's so nice that the indoor fields are so close to his work.
Brandon and I are hanging out until we have to pick up Sydney from cheer.

I just want to go to bed.

BUT, I thought I would remember the Love from yesterday!
Mike & I like to skip the gifts for Valentine's Day, especially since our anniversary is less than a month away.  But, we do cards.  We give the kids gifts.
 Look at this card Mike gave me! I love it! It's so delicate!
 My card was ABC's and a reason I love him for each letter....
 I meant to get pictures of everyone today, but it just didn't work out that way.  Here is Sydney after school with her cute Valentine's box.  She got a poem from an unnamed admirer!
 This is B with his stash. 
Mike bought the kids home some Utah Truffles.  We had bought the girls colored jeans and Brandon a glow bubble light saber.  They were thrilled!
We had a mellow evening. After piano, we had dinner and then watched a movie and some shows together.  I am so very lucky to have this cute family that loves me! 
Happy Valentine's Day!


2 comments:

Do anything you can afford said...

Sounds like a great way to spend this holiday. Happy Valentines Day to all of you. Loves

Heidi Green said...

That smile on B is the best!