Monday, January 2, 2012

Gibson's Christmas

About 3:00pm, we headed to my parent's house. I have to say, I loved spending most of the day at home and then heading out in the late afternoon to visit.  It was a nice, relaxing Christmas!
 Sydney and me getting our diet coke on!
 Here is Peyton! She is so cute and would cuddle with anyone who would hold her. 
 My beautiful Mom!

 There's a smile behind that binky from Cayden!
 Aunt Kat getting some cuddle time with two cute babies!

 Grandma was helping Cayden to walk....
 Nice face, Evan!   You are going to take Roger's claim on Stupid Face away from him if you keep it up.....
 The girls couldn't get enough of Easton!  Jamie was loving having these 3 little helpers!
 Jamie & Cozette! Happy Birthday, Coze!

 Here's the picture I got of Rog Dog. Nice.....

My awesome parents! Love you, two!

No comments: