Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Day!

Thanks to Mikey who downloaded the pictures off my new camera! I can see a difference...can you?
After we got home from church (which was really fun actually), we had some lunch and settled down to play with our new stuff!
 Mikey was testing out my camera here.....




 Now it's my turn....



 Love this picture :)
I don't know how I made these random pictures so big, but I love them!




 Now Amanda is taking a turn....











 Me modeling my new apron from the kids....it's a kid history apron about the Mom who feeds her kids healthy food....'Here's your perfectly normal pancakes kids!'
 Here is B playing his new Wii game...
 Sydney got my phone as a hand-me-down and went right to work texting..
 Amanda's new phone
 I like this angle on the tree, Amanda!



 Trying out the zoom...this is Francis Peak....That's a great lens!


More to come!

No comments: