Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Performance Night!

This picture I added later and I can't get it to move. My new computer has presented a few learning curves for me...but we'll work through them!
This is Brandon giving his sisters the flowers after their performance! So sweet!
On the girls first performance night, Mike had to be in Denver last minute. We ended up buying one extra ticket for Brandon that night and going with my parents. My Dad was so nice to sit in the extra seat that we had to buy!
Don't they look beautiful!? We were applying finishing touches before they ran to the 'holding' room. Perfect time for a picture with Grandma!
And we needed a picture with Grandpa! Brandon wanted to be in this one, too.
After the performance pictures....
And one with me in it!

Brandon likes getting his picture taken, so here he is! It was a beautiful show! Afterward, we went for treats. It was after 10pm, so we could only find Applebee's open. It was a fun time and we laughed about Sydney's description of the magician the ballet school hires to entertain the girls when they aren't on stage. Good times!

No comments: