Thursday, July 14, 2011

More Lake Powell

Since tubing wasn't any fun, Mike searched out a place to explore! I manned the boat...keeping it off the rocks while the kids followed their Dad like little ducks in a row!
Next thing I know, Mike has found a place that they could 'walk' on the water. A rock that stretched just below the water's surface and allowed them to walk over to another rock to climb!
Pretty cool, huh!
Reed & Kierstin found us and soon Reed and two of his kids were on the top of the rock with my family! Kierstin did a great job on boat duty! You'd never know this was her first trip!
This is what I got to look at while everyone was exploring...gorgeous!
They crossed back over and had to explore more.....

It was a little stressful for me when I went to pick them up. The wind was blowing me right into the rocks and the kids.....but, we made it. Our kids can sure move when you tell them to get out of the water and onto the boat!

No comments: