Monday, June 13, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

Oh, playing catch-up! It's been a busy couple of weeks and there is no end in sight to the busyness! First, let's talk about Brandon's Kindergarten graduation! I started crying as soon as they played, 'Pomp and Circumstance'! I'm sure Mike was thinking, oh no...it's going to be a cry fest! I did pull it together. I just can't believe that we are to this point with our baby and I'm dreading having him gone all day in the fall. I know some stay-at-home-moms can't wait for this day, but not me. I really do miss my kids. Sure, I hope to get a bunch of stuff done when they are all at school or maybe even find part-time work during the day, but I will miss being home with my buddies.



There were so many cute songs with actions and Brandon even had a speaking part! He did a great job! His part was 'And every season, too' I took a lot of video with my camera and I'll have to figure out how to load it someday.

A few pictures of Brandon and his friends: Brandon, Nick Sharp and Spencer Harwood

Brandon's teacher, Jeanne Hoddenbach. She has been so good to Brandon. She didn't let him pout when he didn't get his way (totally our fault...he learns it from being the only boy and the baby), but would cheer him on when he was doing what he should. She was fantastic! She also has 2 girls and a boy. Her son just left on his mission and she told me that watching me with Brandon reminds her of how she is with her son. :)

B and Ruby Jane Hollingsworth. They were born a month apart (RJ was first) and her Mom was one of my first friends after moving here. Since we moved in when I was 5 months preggo with B, I was glad to have made a fast friend!

B and Ben Petersen

Our big boy!

I watched Brandon and Mike leaving the building and I just loved this picture! My boys!

We decided to celebrate and go to lunch. Brandon picked sushi....surprise!!!

We are proud of you and we love you, Brandon!

1 comment:

Cath said...

Brandon is one handsome little guy.