Thursday, January 27, 2011

And the fun begins....

If Mike had taken the San Diego job, he would have gotten a company car. Part of the 'deal ' to have him stay here was a nice car allowance. Thanks, Baileys! Today, Mikey picked up his new toy. And yes, it's blue......closet cougar. The kids are teasing him about the color, I just told him it matches his eyes ;) Now, the Caddy is for sale...I told him he's living his second childhood by selling his old man car and getting a fun truck! He does deserve it in my opinion!!!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Wow, that's a nice truck! How cool!!! Except for the blue of course-maybe Amanda wasn't so far off ;D One of Steve's prerequisites for the new car we just got was that it had to be RED! I'm happy for him, and for all of you guys that things worked out the best for everyone! I'm sure J & R will be happy when you tell them-if they ever return!!! (Or have they? We haven't been able to reach them :)