Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Late night party!

For Amanda's party, she wanted a late night! Oh help me, Rhonda...just kidding. The girls were really good and a great time was had by all! Scerena, Suzie, Lizzie, Sydney, Amanda, Susie, Maddy, Hanalee, Brinley, Bridgette, Paige

Singing Happy Birthday!
We started out making our own pizzas! The girls had a great time and made some good pizzas! Then, we decorated pillowcases....again, darling creative girls! Then, a small group wanted to doorbell ditch a boy in the neighborhood...so I told them just that one house!
We played a game with Skittles. You draw two skittles out of a bag without looking. If you get the same color, you put them in your mouth and chew. If they are a different color, you put them in your mouth and don't chew. You keep drawing until you get same color.....the record was 16 skittles (I think). Easy game, but the girls loved it and it kept them busy for awhile!


Opening presents and then a quick movie and it was time to go home! Amanda had a great time and I think the girls enjoyed it, too! Happy Birthday, Amanda!

1 comment:

Makell said...

I love Amanda's straight hair - cute!! I am going to try the skittles game on Kerry - I think it will keep him busy for awhile.. :))
ps - did you go to Gardner vg last night for recipe group?? Kerry is going out of town next week so I needed to be here this weekend. Wish I could have come!!