Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Haunted FHE!

Mike is such a fun Dad! Last night, he took the girls to Nightmare on 13th haunted house! They did this last year and scared Sydney to tears! This year, she was fine and it was Amanda who was scared! She didn't cry, but she had some nightmares and came into our room in the middle of the night asking if she could sleep with the bathroom light on (the bathroom light sends a stream of light right in on Amanda).

Afterward, Mike treated them to a shake at McD's! I love that they do this! I know they made memories last night!!!! I just read on Nightmare's website that the Travel Channel named them America's scariest haunted house!! Awesome! I can't wait until Brandon is old enough and we can all go together! Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

That is not a memory I'll be making with my kid! I'm a first class chicken! Bryan, on the other hand, used to work in a haunted house during Octobers when he was in high school...I can totally see him taking the kids! I think that's cool that Mike took the girls...and that they were brave enough to go! :)