Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Whaaaaaaa!

Can I just cry for a minute? I miss my computer! I don't have my pictures, my normal e-mail, and I am grateful that Mike set me up with a temporary fix, but I can't make it work half the time (could be operator error....so what?). Whaaaa!



Anyway, a little update from my last post. Brandon did poop for Elise. I owe you big time! We had a great time at the ballet. Amanda did great and we are so proud of her! Friday, Mike & Sydney attended and then Mike took the girls to sushi. Thanks to Emily & Scott for keeping B that night so I could go to Twilight! Had a great time with Kat, Coze, Hillary and Cozette's sisters, etc. I'll have to update with pictures later. But, we did get sparkley....



Saturday, we had the ward party and it went really well! Lots of people, horrible renditions of the fights songs and a BEAUTIFUL outcome of the game! Mike went to the game with his Dad and was happy for 3 days straight. Syd & I went to the ballet and afterward went to McD's with Makell & Eva. Thanks for coming girls! And thanks to Mom & Dad for watching Brandon all day!



Sunday, I just wanted to rest, but between getting things ready for church, such as kids, us, the posters for the upcoming Christmas party, etc, it didn't work. We ran to the grandparents after church and were so excited to see Evan & Jamie!



Monday, we decided to hang with the Gibby cousins at Clark Planetarium. We had a great time and we weren't sure who had more fun...the kiddos or Evan! We had lunch with D, Rog, and Mom & Dad. I got home in time to start teaching lessons and Mike called me to say he had his company's Jazz tickets for the game that night. So, we loaded up the kids and headed south. We had to drive around for awhile since we only had $3 in cash for parking. Mike pulled into the lot just north of the arena because he thought we could use the debit card. When we couldn't and Mike told the guy we only had $3, the guy said, just go in and it will be our secret! Blessings to that guy!



The kids were hard in the game, however. Tired as could be. Amanda was doing homework and Sydney & Brandon had to share a chair. When Amanda & B had to potty in the 4th quarter, I told Mike we would just wait outside for them. He came out not much longer to hear Brandon crying his eyes out because we wouldn't buy him a foam #1 finger! That was enough for Mikey...and we ran home!



So, there is the update....for journaling purposes anyway. The kids are out of school tomorrow, so we are going to the free zoo day with the Gibby's. I'm having a hard time comprehending that Thanksgiving is in less than 2 days. I'll be glad to sit and reflect and relax! And I will be extra Thankful when I get my computer back!

2 comments:

d.r. gib said...

I didn't know you went to the Jazz game, how funny. You had to drive all the way back down town. We had a great time at the Planetarium. I posed some pics.

Alisa said...

Busy, busy, busy! Any relief in sight? :) Maybe in several years?