Saturday, November 15, 2008

I've been tagged by Hill!

All right....like Hill I have other posts to do, but I will stop to enlighten you on my Crazy 8's (so very important:)

Crazy 8s Tag

8 favorite TV shows: I don't know if I can get 8....
~The Office
~The Amazing Race
~I watch the news....
~Sometimes I watch Days of Our Lives if I'm home
~I watch Jay Leno, but I can't say he's my favorite
~I love Tom & Jerry because Brandon sits and watches it for a half hour straight!
(I guess I should watch more tv! :)

8 favorite restaurants
~The Dodo
~Market Street Grill
~Tepanyaki - sushi
~Flemings
~Kyoto
~Mama's Fish House on Maui
~Litza's Pizza
~Chipotle

8 things that happened yesterday:
~Christmas shopped for kids alone
~Clothing shopped with the kids to help Grandma's Christmas list get complete
~Tended Brandon's friend, Matthew
~Talked with Nicole
~Sent Amanda on her first official babysitting job!
~Did laundry-lots of laundry and lots of dishes
~Changed poopy underwear twice
~Made a photo book

8 things I look forward to:
~Thanksgiving and seeing Evan, Jamie & Kids
~Christmas
~going out to dinner with my hubby
~Brandon being potty trained
~Seeing Amanda in the Nutcracker
~The BYU/Utah football game (and our ward breakfast that day)
~The "Twilight" movie premiere next Friday
~Having a lot more energy than I have now!

8 things on my To-Do list today:
~Vacuum
~drive girls all over today for birthday parties and ballet practice
~Help Mike put up Christmas lights
~Make treat bags for my piano students because of our recital on Monday
~Come up with a dinner option
~Clean my bathroom
~Work on stuff for the Ward Christmas Party
~Watch the Utah v San Diego game tonight!

Ok, I tag anyone who reads this and hasn't already been tagged! Have fun!

2 comments:

d.r. gib said...

You do need to watch more tv, like Man Vs Wild, Ice Road Truckers, and/or The Office (did you say that already?)

Makell said...

Ohh- I love the Dodo. We need a couples date night there soon!! I can't believe Amanda's babysitting already - lucky mom!!