Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Chugga chugga choo choo!



Today, Brandon and I went with Sydney on her preschool field trip. We went to S&S Railroad. It's this little pretend train station that some guy who is in love with trains (sound familiar Dad?) built right by his house. He gives rides on a big train, and then has a bunch of model trains. One set is a just smaller than one you could ride and quite impressive. The train ride we took was not that great, but the kids loved it. They also have a little park that we sat and ate popsicles (sugar free and her teacher said...I'm not crazy, I'm not feeding 20 preschoolers sugar!), the kids played on the swings and climbed all over a play train. I'm sure this is the last preschool fieldtrip I will be taking with Sydney. Hard to believe she will be in Kindergarten next year. Brandon joined in like he was one of the big kids and I think Sydney thought it was fun to have her little brother along...

1 comment:

Chris Grover said...

Hi! I have been meaning to respond to your comment on my site! Your kids are so cute, by the way! And I just want you to know that even though I haven't tried my swing out on a baby yet, I absolutely LOVE it! It is my favorite purchase so far! Everyone who has one has raved about them! I'm glad to hear it!