Saturday, July 16, 2016

Did I blog about this already?

This is the problem about blogging every 2-3 months...you forget what you've already blogged about and then it's too hard to go through the blog to find it, so you blog twice so you don't accidentally miss something! oh my!
 That showed up randomly on my camera. One of my girls took it. So pretty!

 Below: Brandon's football practice...he's in orange
 That's my lineman!

 Dramatic Utah clouds
 Birthday dinner at Texas Roadhouse, I thinking.....because the next picture is birthday cake!

 And Brandon has a phone! Mike and he came home with one.....surprise! But, then it made it possible to cancel our home phone and now I can text Brandon whenever I need him home from a friend's house. It is pretty sweet.....

 Mike and I went to a charity event for diabetes at the U.  We got to see an exhibition match between two pros. I can't remember who they are now..  But then they brought out U football Coach Whit and he played with them. He's a great tennis player!




 And super competitive....
And Max, in Amanda's room ready for bed!

No comments: