Saturday, July 11, 2015

Basketball and more

Look at that cute face!!!!
 He melts my heart. So does this picture below.....Sweet Sydney....
 Flashback...Amanda, Zac, Sydney & Maddie...we must have been on a trip with Grandparents and attending church...

 Weird post I know...but I'm kind of in love with this sun room.  HGTV is my vice....
 Brandon's basketball league! They won one game.  Brandon made some free throws....but other than that, we spent a lot of time on the benches watching these poor boys lose.....They are good boys though and didn't worry too much about their record.




 We love watching #44 play!!

 That's the most fun!
 Here Sydney is helping me by being my model as I adjust my camera....












 Fun times!!
Below: Amanda, Maddie Butler and Susie at the State basketball championships....Davis went to the semi-final? Lost on a last second shot....
 Love this quote from my friend Jamie.  Jamie and I met at the U. She now has a masters and helps the blind....
 And another VSCO attempt by one of the girls.  But, I posted because we love to eat here!

No comments: