Friday, January 30, 2015

Randoms...

 For the pictures that I still love, but have no 'theme'  Our kids (and Mike) often take pictures of each other in Sacrament meeting. I know.....this is why we sit in the back!  Below is a Snapchat....an app that takes a picture and you can add text and it 'disappears' after 30 seconds.  We've talked to the kids about it not really 'disappearing'

 My friend, Brenda, is a professional photo.....she does a great job editing. She sent these photos to me.....


 Little Amanda!  She had this on her phone photos....and below...the kids like to 'recreate' old photos...they did a pretty good job!
 We still had lots and lots of football going on!  We love it!
 Max didn't want Amanda to do homework....look at that face!
 This is Johnny and his awesome hair!  Johnny is part of our Wilgenseth family.  He took Amanda on a date....
 Did I already talk about going to the Ogden Temple open house? It's so beautiful! Probably my favorite Celestial room ever! So great to be there with my family!
 Amanda's favorite dance teacher got married!  Also, Amanda loves Pixy Stix....
My same friend, Brenda, took pictures of our kids.  I don't have all the pictures back yet or I would order some....but she sent me some previews.  She wants to redo Amanda's because she had the wrong lighting, but Amanda still looks beautiful!!

No comments: