Thursday, January 29, 2015

More Amanda fun...

Amanda downloads her phone pictures to the computer, so I get all her photos in addition to mine.  I just realized I posted about her asking McKay and Corey twice.  Also, I don't know how many of her photos to post, but it is part of her life and our family, so I'll post a few!
 She went to her favorite Haunted House-Nightmare on 13th with wardies...Boston and Maddy (at the time B & M were 'dating') and Ryan Summers and Nate Norton....cute kids!

 She and her dance friends...Such cute girls
 Pictures from her 'day date' with Corey

 After the pumpkin patch, they went back to Brad & Jeni Wilson's house to carve pumpkins...and paint them which turned into a paint fight.



 Maddy, Liz, Susi and Amanda
 Before the paint....


 Their dance group!  Wilson's were leaving for Hawaii the next day.  They were TOO nice to let the kids come over the night before :)

So fun!

No comments: