Thursday, August 21, 2014

June/July catch up

 More boating…this time on Willard


 Sydney below with Mr Jay
 Beautiful ballerina Sydney!
 Then, my Tahoe broke down.  $1500 later…we canceled our Lake Powell trip with my family.  The auto shop gave us this loaner car….totally beater.  But, it was a stick shift, so we taught Amanda to drive it in the church parking lot!  I don't think many kids will know how to drive a stick these days...
 Seriously, this dog.  It's so hot outside, so he's inside.  We have a fan on the floor and in this picture, it's pointed right at him!  What a dog's life!
 My crazy family wanted to eat their dinner on the bottom side of their plates.  Ok, whatever. . Then, Mike put popcorn on top. He is on the phone in this picture…he looks mad, but he's not.  Crazy people I live with!!

No comments: