Thursday, August 21, 2014

Almost done with June!

I'm so all over the place trying to catch up that I can't remember what I have posted. I looked back, but didn't see these pictures?  Brandon and I went to the Donigans for a pool party the last day of school.
The girls went other places with their friends so I was super glad Brandon had somewhere to go.
Donigan's have a great pool set-up and are super generous letting anyone who wanted to come over.
Below is a picture from my photog friend of Sydney's feet and her friends at the 6th grade dance.  Syd is on the right….so cute!
The girls like to take my phone and do selfless.  Amanda and her friend, Chezney...
Sydney did a ballet intensive at Luv2Dance this summer with Mr Jay.  She earned Excellent on all items (around 10) on her report card.  Good thing those Clytie years were not wasted :)
Sydney and Maddie taking selfless on my phone...
Amanda and Chezney did a summer bucket list.  One of them was to tweet that whomever favorited their tweet they would deliver cookies.  They made a bunch and then I drove them to the places that were a little farther away.  This is Andrew & Ashton's cookie run.  They sat and talked forever until I finally did a mom thing and rolled down the window and said we had to go!!
It was a cute activity though and some high school seniors who live in the neighborhood copied them a few weeks later :)
We did some boating on Echo and stopped at 7-11 in Morgan because it's our thing…..slurpees on the way home!



Fourth of July and some fireworks…..We didn't do the parade this year. We only went for fireworks and Darin & Kat as well as Roger & Coze and James & Jessica and everyone's kids came to join us.  Quite fun!  I love that they want to hang with us in small town Kaysville for fireworks!!

No comments: