Saturday, April 20, 2013

Cell picture dump

Random pictures from our life
Amanda photo bombing after Sydney's last cheer comp
 Amanda with her friend, Maddy, got dance team pictures done when we got back from St. George.  I picked them up and we headed to Sugar Daisy bakery to pick up some treats for their friend who was having a birthday and I told them we should go to my favorite wall and take their picture.  A creepy guy came by and wanted to be in the picture with them, but we sent him on his way.....
 Beautiful girls! This shot was taken with Amanda's iPod using the studio's backdrop and lights.
 Maximus
Amanda and Maddy after their first dance comp. They took an overall trophy, 1st in 2 dances and 2nd in the 3rd dance....
 Then, I rushed Amanda to her indoor soccer game!  See how she still has her dance hair in?  She scored, too!  Her cute friend, Keslee is to her left.
 I have been in charge of lunchtime activities for the jr high for the past 2 years.  I organize volunteers to come do games for the kids during 2 lunch periods.  This group brought a twister board that filled the entire stage area!  We probably had 40 kids playing at the same time.  The prize was a pizza and root beer.  Super fun!  I love this jr high!
 My friend, Elise, organized a last minute neighborhood egg hunt for Thursday afternoon before Easter.  It was great fun and I loved it more than the previous year's hunts.  Brandon came home loaded! The girls were both at dance and tumbling....
 The Saturday before Easter we went to the REAL soccer game with D & Kat!  Our friend, Boston, was also a ball boy.  It was great fun! Our kids love going to games with their uncles because they yell the funniest things!  REAL also won! Yippee!  (Sydney is with us, just not in the picture)
 Did I say I love this jr high? For multi-cultural week they invited the Taco truck to come at lunchtime!
And cute Sydney will sum it all up! Love our life!

No comments: