Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More San Diegoooooo

We got up Saturday and walked along Silver Strand beach and did some seashell hunting. It's a great souvenir for landlocked kids! We found so many varieties of amazing shells! Soon, we were looking for whole sand dollars and ended up finding 19! People were stopping us as we walked along the beach asking to see them!

These next pictures are out of order, obviously, but demonstrating my point of how the landlocked kids like checking out the seashells! This is when I got home on Sunday night about 10:30pm. The kids were all up and ready to see me! It was a fun homecoming! Mike had to fly to Chicago Sunday, so we said good-bye at the airport and he flew to Chicago while I flew to Vegas and hung out for 2 hours and then home.....it was sad to say good-bye after a fun, fun weekend. I was excited to see the kiddos!

Amanda didn't want her picture taken.....

2 comments:

Heidi Green said...

I loved these two posts. Those last minute, relaxing get-aways are the best! Hooray!!

Jill said...

Thanks, Heidi! I'm ready to go again!