Saturday, October 16, 2010

"Hi, this is Amanda"

Mike and I were going to be out of town for Amanda's 12th birthday. We were feeling quite sad about it and decided we needed to give her the present before we left. So, Saturday the 2nd, Mike & I visited t-mobile in-between soccer games. Mike had priesthood session of conference, so I rushed Amanda home from her last soccer game. Mike & Sydney had planned out a cute little treasure hunt. They wrapped an empty cell phone box and tricked her saying it was really my box.
Then, Sydney called Amanda's new phone and Amanda had to follow the ring to find her phone! We really surprised her. She told me she was speechless! We had been telling her no phone until jr. high, so she's a lucky girl!

Now that's a great smile, Amanda! We love you!!

No comments: