Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Do you think he's excited?

You know, the school makes these poor kindergarteners wait another whole week to return to school after the first day. It's torture for them! Yesterday, was Brandon's first official day at kindergarten and he wouldn't even stop for a picture! He just ran after the other kids to get on the bus!

He had a great day! I was a paranoid Mom-because our friend's daughter wasn't let off on the right stop last year-so I followed the bus after school (I wasn't the only mom doing that, either!) They have to go to another neighborhood and make about 10 stops, so Brandon doesn't get home until a half hour after school lets out.

When we were finally reunited, he was pretty clingy. And I loved every minute of it! I missed him and felt lonely that everyone was gone except me. I'm sure eventually I'll be loving it, but right now....I hate that our kiddos are growing up!

1 comment:

Makell said...

Can you believe you don't have kids around all the time anymore? It sort of scares me to think how close that is...