Thursday, May 20, 2010

Photo shoot


I enlisted the talents of my sis-in-law, Cozette, to take pictures of our kids. She just got a fancy new camera and is putting it to great use! We tried for about 3 weeks to get together, but this crazy Utah spring weather has not been helping much. Finally, we got a day and met at Temple Square. These pictures are a few by my camera. I'll post some of Coze's later. It was a fun, warm day and we could have stayed for hours! Enjoy a few!
The pictures of the flowers were all taken by Amanda. When we got home, she and Sydney pulled out her oil pastels and drawing pads and sketched those same flowers! They did a great job!

"Little purple pansies dressed in yellow gold" I loved that song as a child! Probably because my Mom would sing it....

3 comments:

Roger Gibson said...

Ummm. . . your pics look awesome. . . prob better than mine. Great job Amanda on those flowers. They are beautiful!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Wonderful pictures! I've been meaning to take my kids down to Temple Square for weeks. Sigh. We'll get there eventually.

Do anything you can afford said...

They look so grown up. I love all of them - the pictures, too.