Thursday, June 4, 2009

Every Blooming Thing

This is the first time my Clematis has bloomed! Yea!
It's a spindley little thing, but it looks pretty!
The other day I was looking at the front gardens and enjoying the blooms so much, I decided to share! The reason I got my camera was because of this pine tree. It had the coolest pine cone cocoons on it. Mike has really done most of the work this spring in the garden.



Great job, honey! I am so enjoying the fruits of your labors!


Our rose bushes have really taken off this spring. About a week after these photos were taken, they were covered in big beautiful roses! We have had roses and peonies in the house all week!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Pretty flowers. I just love seeing beautiful flowers in everyone's yards! I think it's great that you cut them and bring them into the house, too!