Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I'm here!

I never really recovered my promptness for posting to my blog after Addy died. Now Steven has died and I am feeling the same way.  No motivation whatsoever. I'll write about that later, but here's a little bit of an update......I'm trying....
 On the one year anniversary of Addy's death, her friends dressed up for school in her honor.  L to R Maddie Weger, Sydney, Paige Nelson, Josh  Harwood and Taylor Francis.
 Mike got us some on the field seats for the last Utah game of the year! It was great!!  Snowy, but good times and good memories! Go Utes!


 Here is Amanda and Johnny on their day date for the Christmas dance.  Layton lights and The Pie for dinner...
 My Mom wanted to go to lunch with the Gibson girls for her birthday :)  we had a good time! L to R: me, Kat, Stacie, Cozette and Mom.  It's Emerie in front!

 Here's our cute 5th grader all dressed up for colonial days! ":)

 We took my parents to th Eclipse concert (an a cappella group) at their alma mater, South High, now SLCC for their Christmas present!  We went to dinner beforehand. I don't think they knew what to expect when I told them what we were doing, but they ended up loving the concert! We love Grandma and Papa!  Mike had some back problems and had taken a muscle relaxer, so he slept through a lot of the concert!!
 Christmas Dance! Here's Amanda and Johnny! friends forever....they had a good time!




And a Sydney selfie to end this post!

No comments: