Thursday, August 11, 2016

Mike & Jill in San Diego!

 The Allied Conference was in San Diego this year! We love San Diego! Remember a few years back, we almost moved to San Diego!
 I didn't take a lot of pictures this time.  We did a tour of the USS Midway. It was pretty stinkin' awesome!


 Man, those Cougars even have their own tug boat?

 A view from the parking lot for perspective.....
 A statue...huge statue of the famous D Day kiss from Times Square...
 View from where Mike played golf

 Our hotel was on a cliff over looking the ocean/beach. The decent to the beach was quite steep.  But, we ventured out each day and did this hike.


 Still up really high!







 Here's the road leading down to the beach.


 Pictures from home....
 K-town with some fun clouds? I'll have to ask the kids why they sent this one.  Remember I'm so far behind I can't remember everything! Story of my life!!!





No comments: