Monday, November 30, 2015

Competition Showcase

 Can I tell you how much I love watching our girls dance?  They had a great dance season!  I am super frustrated with the end of year showcase though. They open the doors to a general admission auditorium and all the seats are already saved by the teachers.  So, I have decided to stop inviting grandparents to this show and have them come to competitions where they can sit close and see just our girls dance.  I don't know why I needed to document that decision...I just feel better writing it down ;)

 Here's our cute girls after the show on Mike's instagram!  Sydney had 2 dances this year and Amanda had 3.  Below are Amanda's group dance pictures....


 Her close friend in this gropu are Kayleigh Lewis, Cami Graham and Maddy Lloyd on the front row, Cami Mendoza next to her and Erin Berry and Hayley Tenant on the back row.
 This is Amanda with Ali Lemua. Ali is an amazing dancer! It was her last year and now she teaches. She also gives our girls private lessons when we can get them scheduled. Everyone is busy!  She's a sweetheart and has danced in Amanda's hip hop dances I think every year!
 Add in Christian Parkinson who is also an amazing hip hop dancer and danced in all Amanda's hip hop dances and is now serving a mission in Ireland!
 Amanda with her friend, they met in soccer, Keslee Stephenson.  She used to dance, but is more of a soccer girl. Her mom and sisters dance/teach at this studio.

 Add in the sisters....Cali and Kambree
 And some cousins...I can't remember the little one's name, but the older girl is Jaicee Larsen.
 Chaylor Gunther...she left the studio this year...amazing dancer!
 Mylee Terry and Amanda have a special relationship.  Mylee is a great dancer!


 Cute girls!!! Love them!

 Below is Joey Giles...Amanda's friend.

 And this picture makes me laugh so hard!  The Amanda Show was a Nickelodeon show...

No comments: