Friday, October 2, 2015

More Prom!

 So out of order still...but here are the rest of the prom pictures :)
 Ty and Amanda
 The Arvy girls!


 Amanda & Susie

 The flowers.....





 Susie, Keslee (not 16 yet) and Amanda
 All the girls

 The Group
 At the Capitol...Sarah, Susie & Amanda


 Her corsage
 The girls at the day date again....Chloe is 2nd from left...this is her vsco pic but it was on our computer:)
 The war dies! Liz, Maddy, Susie & Amanda
 Our beautiful girls!
 Beautiful Amanda!
Amanda and her soccer friends! Savannah (I think-twins), Addie, Amanda, Sierra (I think), Maddie

 Below: Ashley, Sarah, Susie * Amanda





 Amanda and Chezney (Below with Addie)
 The girls in the group corsages.....

 Amanda pictures of day date....with Susie....


1 comment:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

If it makes you feel any better....I haven't blogged about prom yet either. So you still got me beat! And heck, I was even there chaperoning! (Which btw, meant that I got to see Amanda there and all her wardie friends and it was so much fun!) It was just a crazy time because Rebekah came home from college that weekend, and then we had 2 and a half weeks to get her ready for a mission and throw together a farewell, and then I was emotional, and then Lilian got baptized, and then I went to NYC, and then I had a summer of surgery recovery....and well, I suppose my point is life happens, yes? I'm sure you had a crazy summer too!!! Better late than never as far as prom pictures go! ;) hahaha!