Monday, September 29, 2014

St George and Labor Day

Part of Amanda and Chezney's summer bucket list was to go to St. George, so we went over Labor Day!
The girls and I headed down on Friday and Mike stayed with Brandon until after his football game Saturday. Then, they drove down in time to join us at Tuacahn for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
 Such a gorgeous venue and the show was great! They did a lot of little extras to make it fun since this show gets done a lot.  Brandon hadn't even seen it, so that's why we picked it. That and it was good timing.  Everyone really liked it!



 While waiting for the boys, the girls and I hiked, had lunch and went to Fiesta Fun. Finally the girls realized that FF is not fun!  ;)  On Sunday, Mike took the kids for a long bike ride. I stayed home so that Chez could go and Max and I took a walk instead.
 Then we went to the temple! It's so beautiful and amazingly white for being in such a red desert.



 Then, we got shakes! That night, we had the Jarmans over for dinner and games.







 Thanks for the selfies on my phone my cute family!


No comments: