Monday, April 14, 2008

Time flies...

I'm still around...and I don't know why I'm feeling too busy to blog. A quick recap! The girls had soccer this week. Sydney scored a goal! Although her team won last week (their first W ever), they didn't quite pull it out this week. But, Sydney was having fun and looking like a great soccer player! It was also nice and warm to watch the games this week. Amanda did a great job at her game and had two shots on goal! Her team is getting so much fun to watch. The girls are really getting the game and strategy and it's exciting. They pulled out a W.

I had the sis-in-law's up for lunch last Friday. Cath is in town and it was so fun to visit with her! Her kids are darling and it's fun to get to know them better. Mike and I are so excited to go visit them in DC in a couple of weeks.

We saw cousin Maddie get baptized! We can't believe she's 8! It was neat for the kids to witness another cousin's choice to get baptized. Way to go, Maddie!

Mike and I went to a surprise birthday party for Joe B from our Murray neighborhood! What a great time visiting with our friends! GayLinn and kids did a great job getting this party together for Joe. He even had family from Alaska, Montana, Idaho, and friends from Vegas come to party!

Still working on the high school reunion committee. I got to see and chat with Terese G. last week. She's so cute and looks exactly the same as high school! She and her hubby have adopted a little boy, James. Fun to talk about old times. I have another meeting tonight at the Dodo. It's gonna be tough, but someone's got to do it! (I love the Dodo)!

It seems our kids have been cracking us up lately. Each time they say something cute, I think I need to blog that so I can remember. Well, I can't remember. Sign of getting old, I guess. But, we are really enjoying our family, friends and FINALLY the warm weather! I'll try to be more diligent and get some pictures up next post!

2 comments:

Evan and Jamie said...

Glad you guys are doing good! We miss you guys!

Makell said...

Kerry just told me you were going to DC this week - Have a great time!! Is this your first trip out? It is the kind of place I feel like I could go back each time and never see it all. Let's catch up soon!